Introductory Presentation Information
How the classes work
Onsite presentations are composed of a live lecture and follow up discussion taking approximately 90 minutes total.
Online presentations include distribution of a 30 minute prerecorded video presentation which participants can watch at any time, and a scheduled 60 minute interactive Zoom meeting for discussion.
Classes are offered throughout the year, either at your location or online. You choose the venue, time, and date of your event. Please contact Shirley for availability.
What is included
Organizations sponsoring introductory classes are provided with materials needed to promote and host a successful event, including:
- 20 Printed flyers to post or distribute.
- Text and images you can post on your website and use in your email newsletters.
- 2 copies of the book by Shirley Paulson, Illuminating the Secret Revelation of John, to use as gifts or registration incentives.
- Handout materials relevant to the subject.
- An online registration form (if requested – collecting registration payments is the responsibility of the sponsoring organization).
- Online courses additionally include:
- Access to a private web page with information about the class, handouts, and the pre-recorded lecture.
- The link to the Zoom discussion.
Costs for the Introductory Classes
There is a sliding scale pricing structure in place for the Bible and Beyond introductory presentations. Online presentations will generally cost less than in-person events because of the cost incurred for reimbursing Shirley’s travel and lodging expenses. Your organization will set the fee for presentation participants. Please contact us for additional pricing information.
In-depth Presentation Information
How the presentations work
Onsite presentations are composed of live or prerecorded lectures interspersed with extensive in-person discussions held over the course of one to three days for a maximum of eight hours of programming.
Online presentations include approximately two hours of prerecorded instruction which participants can watch at any time, and up to six hours (total) of scheduled interactive Zoom meetings for discussion of the material. The Zoom meetings can be configured to fit your organization’s needs (six one hour sessions, three two hour sessions, or two three hour sessions).
You choose the means, venue, time, and date of your event (based on availablity).